The Marist is a happy and caring school with wonderful children and a great staff team. As our school expands we are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Midday Supervisor able to start work with us as soon as possible. We would also like to hear from anyone who is interested but unable to commit to 5 days a week perhaps on a flexible/bank basis.
The main duties include:
* Ensuring that our children are safe and happy throughout their lunchtime break;
* Encouraging the children to enjoy a nutritious and filling lunch;
* Supervising the children and ensuring their wellbeing inside and outside during their lunchtime break;
* Organising games and activities outside for the children;
* Ensuring that rules and procedures are followed;
* Managing the children’s behaviour in a consistent manner, following the school’s policies;
* Providing comfort and support to individual pupils who are distressed;
* Dealing with injuries and illness, including administering basic first aid and recording details of accidents.
* Returning the children to the classroom feeling refreshed and ready to learn.
Previous experience of working with children and young people is desirable.
Please email the Head's PA at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and further details.
The Marist is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is essential for this position.